Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Bloomingdale incidents

  • Clarence Miles
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
      Thanks again for reaching out to Uniting our Youth. I am executive Director, Clarence Miles, my email address is unitingouryouth@... . We will be setting up a meeting to invite those who would like to help our youth in the community. Together we can show that we are there for them

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
        Count me in!!!!

        Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.