1500 Block of 1st NW

  • crknightdc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 5:15 AM
      Hello
      There are frequently people have sex and/or doing drugs in the ally of the 1500 block of 1st St NW during the day. By the time the cops are called and arrive most people have finished what they are doing. Please put this ally on the bike patrol route. Since it is very difficult for cars to get back there it has become a popular hang out spot due to lack of traffic

      Thanks
    • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:33 AM

        Thank you for this information we will have our bike patrols go through this alley.

        Lt. Corinne Hughes

        www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.