MPD working with Edgewood

  • Michael Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
      Dear Chief Lanier,

       I want to thank you and your staff for collaborating with us in Edgewood. Commander Solberg, Lt. Ronald Wright, Officers Payne and MD-McCray along with Fayette Vaughn-Lee have collaborated with us numerous times to help make my community safer. Last week Officers MD-McCray and Payne along with Fayette Vaughn-Lee joined my students and me as we picked up trash and raked leaves in Edgewood. Officers Payne and MD-McCray also took a moment to answer my students’ questions about Officers' duties and public safety in general.
      Below are links to some of the pictures we took. The first is Flickr and the second is DropBox.

      Again, thank you very much.

      Michael Henderson

      Edgewood Resident

    • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
        Thank you Michael. They are a great team

        Cathy L. Lanier
        Chief of Police
        Washington, D.C.
        (202) 727-4218

        On Mar 25, 2013, at 5:52 PM, "Michael Henderson" <edgewooddc@...> wrote:

        Dear Chief Lanier,

         I want to thank you and your staff for collaborating with us in Edgewood. Commander Solberg, Lt. Ronald Wright, Officers Payne and MD-McCray along with Fayette Vaughn-Lee have collaborated with us numerous times to help make my community safer. Last week Officers MD-McCray and Payne along with Fayette Vaughn-Lee joined my students and me as we picked up trash and raked leaves in Edgewood. Officers Payne and MD-McCray also took a moment to answer my students’ questions about Officers' duties and public safety in general.
        Below are links to some of the pictures we took. The first is Flickr and the second is DropBox.

        Again, thank you very much.

        Michael Henderson

        Edgewood Resident

        <2013-03-25 16.51.50.jpeg>