Reply from DDOT Director RE: Condolences: Pedestrian Hit and Run on Florida Ave.

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Thank you Mr. Bellamy. We appreciate your attention to this matter and that of your team. While we look forward to keeping the lines of communication open, we hope never to confer with you and your team again in the wake of a pedestrian fatality.

      Sincerely,

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      Chairperson, ANC 5D