Correction of PD10 MPD errors needed: DUI/ H&R/ Disorderly (2nd Request Re. CCN ending 932)

  • brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
      Commander Solberg,

      Please note again, that SEVERAL errors made by MPD (PSA 504) on the
      PD10 report for this DUI/ Hit & Run/ Disorderly case apparently remain uncorrected/ unamended.

      As I noted on Sunday, over 4 days ago, these MPD report errors, left uncorrected, could seriously jeopardize successful USAO
      prosecution of this DUI/ Hit-And-Run/ Disorderly perpetrator.

      Also, as I've indicated herein, this perpetrator should be charged with Disorderly Conduct/ Noise pursuant to DC Code 22-1321(d), as he clearly and repeatedly violated said Code as well.

      The arresting officer told neighbors he heard the crashing sounds from his location well over a block away, BTW.

      I'll note again,
      FYI, MPD-HQ has not published my MPD-5D listserv message (quoted in
      part below) of Sunday, 18 March.

      However, Commander, I did CC you directly with
      that emailed message as well.

      This message is also emailed to the MPD-5D
      listserv, and CC'd to you
      directly, Commander Solberg.

      I hope you agree that MPD should vigorously pursue reckless DRUNK DRIVERS who HIT & RUN, as well as those whose DISORDERLY CONDUCT disrupt our neighborhoods late at night. PSA 504 needs to pay particular attention to enforcing those DC Codes.

      Thank you. I look forward to your prompt response.

      brian/
      PSA 504
      (you have my email and phone numbers)
    • Daniel Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
        Brian, if you both have each others contact information why don't you email him directly...?
      • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
          Good evening...co solberg will ensure the appropriate official handles this complaint....thank you

          www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.
          Brian, if you both have each others contact information why don't you email him directly...?