Re: Fifth District Detectives Announce Significant Multiple Burglary Case Closure

  • singinglobbyist
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
      Thank you officers for your hard work. If we were burglary victims in that vicinity and during that time period and are not on the list, are there additional items or cases you are working to close? We're frustrated that our burglary report never even had a phone call follow up from the officers.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013

        I will make sure Lt. Haines has a detective follow up with you.

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D

        www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.

> [...]

        > Some victims also feel sad and lonely because they have lost valuables which are part of their family's history or that link them to dear friends or loved ones. They see this as an act that separates them from their intimate and personal connections with others. This is a normal reaction to the circumstance.
        >
        > We feel your pain and we here at the Fifth Police District take these cases very seriously. The hard work and relentless follow demonstrated by dedicated professionals like Detective Grade II Thomas J. Stein Jr. reinforces that commitment to excellence and our commitment to serving you.

      • Mr. Keith Jarrell
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2013
          Most impressive list. Lt. John Haines is first class. I amvstill trying to
          figure out how 5D TOOK HIM AWAY FROM US!
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 20, 2013

            I checked with the detectives working this case, and unfortunately we have no news to report on the double homicide from December 22, 2012.

            Andy Solberg

            Commander, 5D

            www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.

            Great work team! We look forward to receiving similar news regarding the rash of robberies, including armed robberies in PSA 507. We are particularly eager to hear any news regarding leads and pending arrest(s) in the double homicide on Bladensburg Road, NE. Thank you again for the great news!

            Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
            khenderson029@...