FW: Security Camera destruction - Rosslyn Security Networking Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013

      From: AD- Donald Orcutt [mailto:dorcutt@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 6:31 AM
      To: Groomes, Diane (MPD)
      Cc: Solberg, Andrew (MPD); Hickson, Daniel (MPD); Reese, Michael (MPD)
      Subject: FW: Security Camera destruction - Rosslyn Security Networking Group

      Good Morning Chief Groomes,

      I was sent this flyer from our partners with the Rosslyn BID.  I thought you may like to take a look.  I am not sure when this contest is to begin it appears that it may be an on going event.  I am sure you all already have this but I wanted to be sure.

      Donald R. Orcutt III

      Portfolio Manager

      Brookfield Properties | Admiral Security Services

      4401 East West Hwy Suite 304 | Bethesda MD; 20814

      M 301-300-9072 | F 301-280-6208

      This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.