MPD Enhanced Enforcement for St. Patrick's Day Weekend

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 5:35 PM
      Contact: Officer Araz Alali 202-727-4383

      March 15, 2013

      MPD Enhanced Enforcement for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend

      (Washington, DC)- The Metropolitan Police Department wishes to inform the public that during the St. Patrick's Day weekend, we will have enhanced alcohol enforcement throughout the city.  We will be aggressively enforcing the city’s impaired driving laws using checkpoints and saturation patrols.  Additionally, we will have underage alcohol units monitoring the ABC establishments for underage drinking and fraudulent identifications.

      ###

      www.taxpayerservicecenter.com.