PSA 501 Community Meeting (west), 10/19/2006, 7:00 pm

  • MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
      Reminder from: MPD-5D's Calendar
      Title: PSA 501 Community Meeting (west)
      Date: Thursday October 19, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the third Thursday of every month.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: World Missions Church, 1720 1st Street NW, WDC
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Tom Usselman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
        Hi 5D,

        The PSA meeting for 501 NW will be held on October the 24th at St Martin's
        Church.

        Let me know if you have any questions.

        Thanks,

        Tom Usselman