Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 2982 , Mar 8, 2013
      You're welcome Lt Jeter. The 1800 ock off 18th Place should be the 1200 block of 18th Place.

      From: "Jeter, Bryant (MPD)" <bryant.jeter@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:41:15 -0500
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

      Thank you for your suggestion Ms. Henderson, your input is very valuable, we (MPD) need the eyes and ears of the community to be affective. We will locate the light tower at the suggested locations provided it is feaseable. Thank you again....

      Message 2982 of 2982 , Today at 12:52 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15055845
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 10:23
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF Q STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/17/2015 23:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 08:23
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15056095
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 17:29
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 700 - 799 BLOCK OF KEARNY STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 02/15/2015 19:30
        END DT: 02/15/2015 20:00
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15056113
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 19:16
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2 - 31 BLOCK OF T STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 04/16/2015 18:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 17:46
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15056154
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 21:48
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1 - 40 BLOCK OF TODD PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 09:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 18:54
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15055839
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 08:12
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2330 - 2399 BLOCK OF 31ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/20/2015 08:05
        END DT: 04/20/2015 08:10
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15056177
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 20:20
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 3700 - 3799 BLOCK OF SOUTH DAKOTA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 04/20/2015 07:11
        END DT: 04/20/2015 18:22
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15056097
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 16:33
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF GIRARD STREET NE
        LOCATION: Single-Family Dwelling
        START DT: 04/20/2015 11:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 11:20
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15055806
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 12:38
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1250 - 1399 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Stairwell
        START DT: 04/18/2015 00:00
        END DT: 04/18/2015 02:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15056165
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 21:27
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 950 - 1000 BLOCK OF MOUNT OLIVET ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 18:53
        END DT: 04/20/2015 19:50
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15055895
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 10:03
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1007 - 1099 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 09:45
        END DT: 04/20/2015 09:49
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15055931
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 11:48
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 600 - 951 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD PARKWAY NE
        LOCATION: Construction Site
        START DT: 04/17/2015 14:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 06:38
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15055771
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 00:33
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF 18TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 00:28
        END DT: 04/20/2015 00:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15055805
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 06:56
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 1670 - 1699 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Grocery/Supermarket
        START DT: 04/20/2015 06:56
        END DT: 04/20/2015 06:56
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15056058
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 15:34
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF 18TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/20/2015 04:00
        END DT: 04/20/2015 15:24
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15056153
        RPT DATE: 04/20/2015 19:23
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 04/20/2015 18:15
        END DT: 04/20/2015 18:20

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket