Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 3008 , Mar 8, 2013
      You're welcome Lt Jeter. The 1800 ock off 18th Place should be the 1200 block of 18th Place.

      From: "Jeter, Bryant (MPD)" <bryant.jeter@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:41:15 -0500
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

      Thank you for your suggestion Ms. Henderson, your input is very valuable, we (MPD) need the eyes and ears of the community to be affective. We will locate the light tower at the suggested locations provided it is feaseable. Thank you again....

      Message 3008 of 3008 , May 2 11:52 PM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15062681
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 07:48
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1719 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NW
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 05/01/2015 21:00
        END DT: 05/02/2015 07:00
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15063037
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 22:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 05/02/2015 20:15
        END DT: 05/02/2015 20:20
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15062628
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 03:14
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF 25TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 05/02/2015 00:01
        END DT: 05/02/2015 03:00
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15062630
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 03:42
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF 25TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 05/02/2015 03:00
        END DT: 05/02/2015 03:40
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15062645
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 03:59
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF CHANNING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 05/02/2015 00:00
        END DT: 05/02/2015 03:58
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15062649
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 04:11
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2299 BLOCK OF 25TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 05/02/2015 04:11
        END DT: 05/02/2015 04:11
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15062659
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 05:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2399 BLOCK OF DOUGLAS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 05/02/2015 04:32
        END DT: 05/02/2015 05:40
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15062835
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 14:51
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK: 3146 - 3199 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 05/01/2015 18:00
        END DT: 05/02/2015 12:00
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15062723
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 09:49
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 2542 - 2699 BLOCK OF REED STREET NE
        LOCATION: Private
        START DT: 05/01/2015 20:00
        END DT: 05/02/2015 08:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15062707
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 09:15
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1769 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 05/02/2015 09:12
        END DT: 05/02/2015 09:15
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15063066
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 22:31
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 05/02/2015 22:25
        END DT: 05/02/2015 22:28
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15062820
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 13:12
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1399 BLOCK OF 5TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Taxi-Cab
        START DT: 05/02/2015 12:45
        END DT: 05/02/2015 13:10
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15062787
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 12:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery Snatch Or Pursesnatch
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 05/02/2015 12:00
        END DT: 05/02/2015 12:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15062999
        RPT DATE: 05/02/2015 19:34
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF M STREET NE
        LOCATION: Alley
        START DT: 05/02/2015 19:34
        END DT: 05/02/2015 19:34

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket