Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 2914 , Mar 8 11:02 PM
      You're welcome Lt Jeter. The 1800 ock off 18th Place should be the 1200 block of 18th Place.

      From: "Jeter, Bryant (MPD)" <bryant.jeter@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:41:15 -0500
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

      Thank you for your suggestion Ms. Henderson, your input is very valuable, we (MPD) need the eyes and ears of the community to be affective. We will locate the light tower at the suggested locations provided it is feaseable. Thank you again....

      Message 2914 of 2914 , Today at 12:22 AM

        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15031109
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 18:37
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2700 - 2899 BLOCK OF 31ST PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/02/2015 15:00
        END DT: 03/05/2015 18:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030966
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 11:58
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1769 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Hotel/Motel Room
        START DT: 03/05/2015 10:30
        END DT: 03/05/2015 10:48
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15030956
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 10:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1599 BLOCK OF F STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/05/2015 09:19
        END DT: 03/05/2015 09:21
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15031002
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 13:45
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2525 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 03/05/2015 12:45
        END DT: 03/05/2015 12:46

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket