Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • khenderson029
    Message 1 of 3059 , Mar 8, 2013
      You're welcome Lt Jeter. The 1800 ock off 18th Place should be the 1200 block of 18th Place.

      From: "Jeter, Bryant (MPD)" <bryant.jeter@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:41:15 -0500
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

      Thank you for your suggestion Ms. Henderson, your input is very valuable, we (MPD) need the eyes and ears of the community to be affective. We will locate the light tower at the suggested locations provided it is feaseable. Thank you again....

      Message 3059 of 3059 , Jun 1 5:26 AM

        Good Morning, Bike taken from the yard.