Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2155 , Mar 8, 2013
      Thank you for your suggestion Ms. Henderson, your input is very valuable, we (MPD) need the eyes and ears of the community to be affective. We will locate the light tower at the suggested locations provided it is feaseable. Thank you again....

      Message 2155 of 2155 , Today at 12:24 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 14053310
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 01:15
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 200 - 299 BLOCK OF T STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/18/2014 01:00
        END DT: 04/18/2014 01:08
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 14053661
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 18:57
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 04/18/2014 18:45
        END DT: 04/18/2014 18:55
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 14053695
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 19:06
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3500 - 3799 BLOCK OF COMMODORE JOSHUA BARNEY DRIVE NE
        LOCATION: Park Area
        START DT: 04/18/2014 19:00
        END DT: 04/18/2014 19:05
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14053374
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 08:32
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF IRVING STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/17/2014 22:00
        END DT: 04/18/2014 07:25
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14053377
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 08:20
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF BRENTWOOD ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/18/2014 08:20
        END DT: 04/18/2014 08:20
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14053378
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 08:45
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2859 BLOCK OF 16TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Storage Area
        START DT: 04/18/2014 08:34
        END DT: 04/18/2014 08:39
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 14053673
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 19:23
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 1108 - 1199 BLOCK OF ORREN STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/18/2014 19:00
        END DT: 04/18/2014 19:05
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14053483
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 14:20
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1749 BLOCK OF D STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/18/2014 12:10
        END DT: 04/18/2014 12:11
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14053529
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 16:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 812 - 899 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 04/18/2014 15:28
        END DT: 04/18/2014 15:32
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14053593
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 17:39
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2525 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 04/18/2014 17:00
        END DT: 04/18/2014 17:10
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14053678
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 19:38
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/18/2014 17:00
        END DT: 04/18/2014 19:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14053692
        RPT DATE: 04/18/2014 22:32
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 812 - 899 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Drugstore/Dr`S Office/Hospital
        START DT: 04/18/2014 20:15
        END DT: 04/18/2014 20:35

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket