Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 2167 , Mar 8, 2013
      Feel free to rotate the light to the 1800 block of 18th Place, NE and any location along the 800-1200 blocks of Bladensburg Road, NE.  The corners of 18th and I Streets and 19th and Benning Road NE are also hubs for ongoing criminal activity. Additionally, the Starburst Plaza is busy with drug-seeking and selling behavior on the evening tour before 10:30 pm. I have noticed officers have been successful at clearing the Starburst on the midnight tour and I see active police presence along Bladensburg Road after midnight, which is great. Thank you.
      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      khenderson029@...
      Message 2167 of 2167 , Apr 24 6:48 AM
        Eliza; thank you for your interest in these events listed below:

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14-056-333
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 19:00
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: School/College

        ON APRIL 23, 2014 two suspects entered the Charter School and stole a laptop computer.  The case is open and being investigated by the 5D Detectives Office.

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14-056-331
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 16:39
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: School/College

        ON APRIL 23, 2014 one suspect entered the School and stole a laptop computer.  The case is open and being investigated by the 5D Detectives Office.

        Mark Beach
        Assistant Patrol District Commander
        Metropolitan DC Police Department
        Fifth Police District
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002
        202-345-1313 BeachBerry
        202-698-0150 5D Station Operations
        202-327-4392 5D Watch Commander
        202-698-0111 5D Command Complex
        202-727-9099 Command Information Center
        "Commitment to Excellence"

        April is National Financial Capability Month!

        Evaluate your financial well-being with a free personal financial health assessment provided by the D.C. Dept. of Insurance, Securities and Banking.

        DISB.DC.gov

        Can you share any more information about these two events? Were they related?

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14056331
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 16:39
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: School/College
        START DT: 04/23/2014 10:39
        END DT: 04/23/2014 16:39
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14056333
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 19:00
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: School/College
        START DT: 04/22/2014 19:35
        END DT: 04/22/2014 19:55
        -----------------------------

        Thanks,
        Eliza

        On Apr 24, 2014 7:01 AM, <mpd.reports@...> wrote:

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14055881
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 00:40
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF 3RD STREET NW
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/17/2014 07:00
        END DT: 04/22/2014 22:29
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14056046
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 08:56
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 100 - 199 BLOCK OF THOMAS STREET NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/22/2014 19:15
        END DT: 04/23/2014 07:40
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14056098
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 12:09
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF SEATON PLACE NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/22/2014 22:00
        END DT: 04/23/2014 11:15
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14056331
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 16:39
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: School/College
        START DT: 04/23/2014 10:39
        END DT: 04/23/2014 16:39
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 14056333
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 19:00
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF 1ST STREET NW
        LOCATION: School/College
        START DT: 04/22/2014 19:35
        END DT: 04/22/2014 19:55
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 14056258
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 16:30
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 200 - 299 BLOCK OF ADAMS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/23/2014 16:01
        END DT: 04/23/2014 16:03
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 14056294
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 18:55
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/23/2014 17:45
        END DT: 04/23/2014 18:04
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 14056434
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 00:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 500 - 599 BLOCK OF EDGEWOOD STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 04/23/2014 21:35
        END DT: 04/23/2014 21:37
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 14056159
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 14:00
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2000 - 2099 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Bus Stop
        START DT: 04/22/2014 17:00
        END DT: 04/22/2014 17:10
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14056012
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 08:49
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 4100 - 4199 BLOCK OF 13TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 04/22/2014 22:00
        END DT: 04/23/2014 06:00
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14056068
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 10:17
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1400 - 1499 BLOCK OF KEARNY STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 04/22/2014 19:30
        END DT: 04/23/2014 10:00
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 14056077
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 11:01
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 1st Degree
        BLOCK: 3713 - 3999 BLOCK OF 17TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other
        START DT: 04/23/2014 00:00
        END DT: 04/23/2014 00:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14056157
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 14:18
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 500 - 699 BLOCK OF 24TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other
        START DT: 04/22/2014 23:00
        END DT: 04/23/2014 11:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14056237
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 16:02
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1637 BLOCK OF K STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 04/23/2014 16:00
        END DT: 04/23/2014 16:01
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 14056355
        RPT DATE: 04/23/2014 18:39
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery, Snatch
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1869 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 04/23/2014 18:31
        END DT: 04/23/2014 18:32

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket