Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 2988 , Mar 8, 2013
      Feel free to rotate the light to the 1800 block of 18th Place, NE and any location along the 800-1200 blocks of Bladensburg Road, NE.  The corners of 18th and I Streets and 19th and Benning Road NE are also hubs for ongoing criminal activity. Additionally, the Starburst Plaza is busy with drug-seeking and selling behavior on the evening tour before 10:30 pm. I have noticed officers have been successful at clearing the Starburst on the midnight tour and I see active police presence along Bladensburg Road after midnight, which is great. Thank you.
      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      khenderson029@...
      Message 2988 of 2988 , Today at 2:07 PM
        The Complainant reports as he was walking southbound in the 600 block of 19th St., NE, two Suspects grabbed him in an alley when Suspect (1) placed a handgun to his stomach and demanded his personal effects. Fearing for his life, the Complainant complied. The Suspects made good their escape walking in an unknown direction. Lookout for two black males, roughly 18 year sof age, nothing further.

        Anyone with information pertaining to this offense can call anonymously (202) 727-9099.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272