Re: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • Beach, Mark (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3192 , Mar 8, 2013
      Thanks Jeff

      From: Brown, Jeff (MPD) [mailto:Jeff.Brown@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 11:20 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

      Hello Patrick,

      We rotate the Light Tower to various locations based on several factors.  The absence of crime listed on the Daily Crime Reports can within itself serve as an indicator that the deployment of the lights are fulfilling its purpose.

      Crime is but one guideline used when deploying the lights.  Community concerns, quality of life issues, suspicious individuals, and intelligence information regarding activity in a particular area are some of the other factors we consider.

      Thank you for being an active participant and helping us to provide a safe environment for all.

      Capt. J. Brown

      5th District

      (202) 698-0288

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov

      Message 3192 of 3192 , Today at 12:50 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15119046
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 03:09
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/03/2015 00:47
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:49
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15119159
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 10:20
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 200 - 299 BLOCK OF S STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/02/2015 19:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 09:47
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15119202
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 12:16
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 3100 - 3199 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 08/03/2015 11:30
        END DT: 08/03/2015 11:42
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15119050
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 00:32
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 21:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:15
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15119323
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 16:08
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3500 - 3599 BLOCK OF 12TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Church/Synagogue/Temple
        START DT: 08/03/2015 16:08
        END DT: 08/03/2015 16:08
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15119384
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 17:14
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1329 BLOCK OF BRYANT STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 08/03/2015 17:14
        END DT: 08/03/2015 17:14
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15119025
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 00:10
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery/Attempt To Commit Robbery
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1329 BLOCK OF WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 08/02/2015 23:59
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:02
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119052
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 01:15
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/03/2015 00:45
        END DT: 08/03/2015 01:08
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119140
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 08:57
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF 19TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 20:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 08:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119565
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 22:18
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/03/2015 22:18
        END DT: 08/03/2015 22:18

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

        F&V - Force and Violence

        PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

        P/P - Pickpocket