Light Pole at 21st & H Sts NE

  • aRodeoJock
    Message 1 of 2988 , Mar 8, 2013
      Morning all.

      I was wondering if someone could give me some insight into the appearance of the MPD light pole at 21st & H Sts NE last night. There didn't seem to be any incidents in the last several Daily Crime Reports. Is there something we can do to help alleviate whatever situation is happening?

      Thanks,

      Patrick
      1900 Block of H ST NE

      Patrick Nelson
      Arbonne International | Independent Consultant - ID 19478217

      Safe. Pure. Beneficial.
      Vegan, gluten-free, botanically-based skincare and nutrition products for men and women.
      Formulated in Switzerland and MADE IN THE U.S.A.

    • Moore, Vanessa (MPD)
      Message 2988 of 2988 , Today at 2:07 PM
        The Complainant reports as he was walking southbound in the 600 block of 19th St., NE, two Suspects grabbed him in an alley when Suspect (1) placed a handgun to his stomach and demanded his personal effects. Fearing for his life, the Complainant complied. The Suspects made good their escape walking in an unknown direction. Lookout for two black males, roughly 18 year sof age, nothing further.

        Anyone with information pertaining to this offense can call anonymously (202) 727-9099.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272