Re: [MPD-5D] Neighborhood Watch Training March 14 2013

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      I encourage concerned residents to consider attending this training. Things that are often overlooked or taken for granted create crimes of opportunity for criminals. The average criminal is looking for a quick and easy way to steal your property or commit other crimes without being caught. This training will help level the playing field against thieves and other thugs.
      Kathy Henderson
      khenderson029@...