Re: [MPD-5D] 3.6.13 Arrests Made: Hit and Run Crash that Injured Officer: 46th and A Streets, SE

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      I am glad that swift arrests have been made in this matter. If someone will do this to a police officer we can only imagine what they will do to an average citizen. Unfortunately, there exists a brazen element of lawlessness in our city that constantly threatens the gains we make in public safety. I wonder if these are the same individuals that hit and killed the pedestrian at the Florida Ave Metro station.
      Kathy Henderson
      khenderson029@...