RE: [MPD-5D] Significant Arrest made in a Home Break In by 5D Day Watch Officers

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 7:18 PM

      Great job MPD. We appreciate your ongoing partnership.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Tuesday, March 5, 2013

      Burglary: 1700 block of I St., NW [PSA 501]

      A Complainant reported to MPD that he was observed a male suspect enter a home and notified MPD.  5D Units were patrolling the area, rushed to this location and were able to detain a suspect that matched the description.

      The suspect had items that were taken from the home and those items and the suspect were identified and an arrest was made.

      As part of our relentless follow up to all arrests, the Fifth District Detectives Unit will be following up on this arrested individual in an attempt to link him to other similar offenses in our community.

      Mark Beach
      Captain of Police

      Metropolitan DC Police Department
      Fifth Police District