"Dunbar HS Construction - Community Meeting Wednesday at 6:30pm"

  • Matt Ernest
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      For anyone upset about the construction workers parking where they shouldn't, I highly recommend your attendance at the meeting noted below.

      A community meeting to address neighborhood concerns with the construction at Dunbar High School will take place Wednesday, March 6, at the existing Dunbar school in the Media Center at 6:30 PM. The DC Dept. of General Services will attend. Representatives from the developers might also be there. Contact: Jackie Stanley, Department of General Services, (202) 431-1195, jackie.stanley2@...
      Shared with Truxton Circle only

      Nextdoor, 101 Spear Street, Suite 230, San Francisco, CA 94105

    • J
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        Dunbar is closed today, but please let us know if this is cancelled or rescheduled. Please cross post with ward5 yahoo listserve or BACA blog if possible. Thanks for the info. - jon