Re: [MPD-5D] Robbery Force & Violence

  • Charles Richter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
      At which corner of the intersection did this occur? Were there any
      witnesses?

      Thank you,

      Charles

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
        We are still trying to determine exactly where the event took place.

        Also, we do not disclose any information about witnesses.

        Andy Solberg
        Commander, 5D

        Grade.DC.gov has expanded again! Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.
        Visit www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.