Reminder: Festival Committee Meeting - Wednesday, Sept 13th at 7 PM

  • Heather Phipps
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hello All,

      The Brookland CDC and I would like to invite all neighbors in the greater Brookland area to attend the next Festival Committee meeting at 7:00 pm this Wednesday, Sept 13th, at the Brookland Visitors Center, 3420 9th Street NE.

      The Brookland Festival and Parade will be taking place on Saturday, October 7th along 12th Street from Monroe to Otis. We are making great progress with planning this event but we could always use more volunteers to help with the final tasks! So if you are interested in making the Brookland Festival a fantastic event this year, please join us this Wednesday evening.

      Thanks so much and hope to meet you soon,
      Heather Phipps
      Brookland Festival Committee Chair
      and Your Neighbor on 15th!