Robbery Force & Violence

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 6:54 PM
      At 8:28pm MPD units were dispatched to North Capitol and New York Ave., NW. for a report of a Robbery Force & Violence. The complainant was approached by an individual who asked for change, when the complainant turned slightly to the side to check, the suspect struck him on the head with an unknown object and took $140 from him. The complainant sustained minor head injuries.

      Bryant A. Jeter

      Lieutenant

      Metropolitan Police Department

      Fifth District

      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

      Office:  202-698-0276

      Cell:    202-615-7109

      email: bryant.jeter@...

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov

    • Charles Richter
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 4:59 AM
        At which corner of the intersection did this occur? Were there any
        witnesses?

        Thank you,

        Charles

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4 7:22 AM
          We are still trying to determine exactly where the event took place.

          Also, we do not disclose any information about witnesses.

          Andy Solberg
          Commander, 5D

          Grade.DC.gov has expanded again! Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.
          Visit www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.