Traspassing on private properties front and rear at First and O Street NW.

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013
      To the MPD-5D:

      I have noticed, in the back rear of the homeowners' backyards (between 80 and 84 O Street, NW, as well as possibly other homes, where, as both residents found, that someone has been on their property. At these residences, someone had removed woodlogs in her main entrance where her gate used to be in order to keep people off of her property and in the process. One also found an empty pack of cigarettes sitting on her air conditioning unit, under her lower back window.

      It could be either the Drug Dealers or the homeless people that visits the SOME House but, they are always back here by the homeowners' properties. doing God-knows-what throughout day and night!!

      Even though, as of lately, I have noticed that the police do patrol the area, all around the front of the block and they are doing a good job but, I am now asking for the police to patrol around the back alley by the homeowners properties as well in order to keep unwanted guests away from and out of homeowners' back yards around here?

      A response is appreciated regarding this matter. Thank very much.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013
        We will get back there to work on this.  I am glad to hear that you have been seeing the officers out there.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 3, 2013, at 7:26 PM, "tvehunt" <tvehunt@...> wrote:

[...]

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov

      • Bernat, Edward (MPD)
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013

          Thank you for the information, I will ensure the officers come through the alley on a regular basis.

          Thank you,

          Edward R. Bernat

          Lieutenant

          Fifth District

          1805 Bladensburg Road, N.E.

          Washington, D.C. 20002

          Office - 202-698-0268

          Cell- 202-359-4240

          Email: edward.bernat@...

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, intended only for use by the named recipient(s) above. The content included in this e-mail is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive. This e-mail should not be forwarded or disseminated to unauthorized users. It should only be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail at the address shown above. This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.

          Visit
          www.Grade.DC.gov

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013
            Thank you Commander Solberg for addressing this matter for me and the rest of the neighbors here on this block. I also, called the Mayor's City Wide Call Center to repair a broken street light behind 86 O Street NW address because, it be so dark in the back rear it is no wonder that we have all kinds of characters hanging out back doing who knows what and trespassing on the neighbors private properties where as they do not belong!!

            Again, Thank you and MPD-5D for your assistance regarding this matter.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
              Thank you.  Getting the light in the alley fixed should definitely help.

              Visit
              www.Grade.DC.gov

              --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" wrote:

              > We will get back there to work on this. I am glad to hear that you have been seeing the officers out there.
              >
              > Sent from my iPad
              >
              > On Mar 3, 2013, at 7:26 PM, "tvehunt" > wrote:
              >

              > To the MPD-5D:
              >
              > I have noticed, in the back rear of the homeowners' backyards (between 80 and 84 O Street, NW, as well as possibly other homes, where, as both residents found, that someone has been on their property. At these residences, someone had removed woodlogs in her main entrance where her gate used to be in order to keep people off of her property and in the process. One also found an empty pack of cigarettes sitting on her air conditioning unit, under her lower back window.
              >
              > It could be either the Drug Dealers or the homeless people that visits the SOME House but, they are always back here by the homeowners' properties. doing God-knows-what throughout day and night!!
              >
              > Even though, as of lately, I have noticed that the police do patrol the area, all around the front of the block and they are doing a good job but, I am now asking for the police to patrol around the back alley by the homeowners properties as well in order to keep unwanted guests away from and out of homeowners' back yards around here?
              >
              > A response is appreciated regarding this matter. Thank very much.
              >

              > Grade.DC.gov has expanded again! Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.
              > Visit www.Grade.DC.govhttp://www.grade.dc.gov/> today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.

            • Griffin, Randy (MPD)
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013

                I am glad that you see our members patrolling.  Please remember to dial 911 to report any suspicious activity.  Email forums are helpful but real-time information is crucial to efficient police investigations.  If you see something, say something (when you see it).  Thank you.

                Visit
                www.Grade.DC.gov

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 6, 2013
                  Yes I will definately call 911 if, I am able to catch anyone in my backyard or anyone else's.

                  Hopefully, as mention before that the police will be patrolling around the back rear of the neighbors homes.

                  Thank you.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 13, 2013
                    Good Day MPD-5D:

                    Once again eventhough, I wish that I could have caught these criminals in the act, at this moment I am e-mailing you all at MPD-5D because, my friend and neighbor who does not have a computer at this time who lives at 82 O Street NW and her neighbor who lives next door to her at 84 O Street NW has found that someone for the second and third time again, has enter on their property in the back rear of their homes.

                    Her neighbor who lives next door at 84 O Street NW was nice enough to had place the two logs back in her back entrance where her gate used to be at in order to keep people out of her backyard two weeks ago but, only to find this morning that someone has removed them again!!

                    She is in the process of having some major yard work done on her property in the very near future and would like for people to stay off of her property she has a sign on the back of her house saying "NO TRESPASSING" a sign that is not hard to read!!

                    She and I had called the Mayor's City Wide Call Center again this morning asking the dispatcher since our last call of request on March 3, 2013 to have DDOT to fix the light pole in the back alley behind between the address of 86 O Street NW and near the 1300 block of First NW but, according to the dispatcher that request has not been being taking care of and she the dispatcher advise me to call back first thing Monday morning to DDOT to specified to them that it is an emergency in order to get them to fix the problem "immediately". It has been three weeks since we called for assistance because, it be so dark in the back rear that it could encourage crimminal activities of any sort.

                    Please have the police officers to patrolled the back rear of the 80 unit block of O Street NW during the day and especially during throughout the night and if I should catch someone in the act eventhough I hope so, I will call for the police immediately!!

                    A response regarding this matter is appreciated. Thank you very much for you time and effort.

                    tvehunt