Police activity @ 2nd and Bryant NE on Sat. night?

  • saddy81
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hello,

      My husband and I came home last night (Saturday Mar 2nd), ~ 9:30pm, to the police tapes around the intersection of 2nd and Bryant St NE. Does anyone have any information as to what happened?

      Thank you!
      - Sandy
    • Lt. Edward Bernat
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
        Officer from the Fifth District were investigating a sounds of gunshot call. On the ground were found several shell casings. No injuries were reported and it is currently under investigation.