Re: [ward5] Re: [MPD-5D] Fwd: Re: [MPD-1D] Police helicopter

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      It is great MPD was able to resolve this matter. Having said that, where a crime took place matters on a lot of fronts, including the  public safety of those near the area of the crime scene.  There wasn't a carjacking in Trinidad. It was simply a misunderstanding which can happen during fast moving events.

      Yet, we have a duty to make sure the most accurate information is broadcast as it comes forward.

      Facts and celebrations are good things. As we celebrate the effort from MPD 5D we also should celebrate those in the community, particularly those on twitter, who kept information flowing to those here in Trinidad and wider area.

      I think we've come a long way towards our former culture of non-cooperation with MPD.  I think we are embracing the spirit of the "If you see something, say something"  campaign and hopefully in time that spirit with spread to MPD 6D.

      -Robby

      "In everything you do. Always be yourself"- Lee Hall, Billy Elliot

      ________________________________
      From: Jaime Fearer <jaime.fearer@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 23:35:55 -0500
      To: MPD-5D Yahoo Group<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Fwd: Re: [MPD-1D] Police helicopter

      While the chase ended on Raum St., the carjacking itself did not take place in Trinidad from reports we've seen.
      Best,
      Jaime
      (Sent from my phone and likely riddled with typos)