RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Wright, Andre (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3049 , Mar 2, 2013

      The complainant reported that while asleep, valuable items were taken from the residence. The Fifth District Detectives Office is currently investigating the offense. The two events are not related. Please feel free to contact me directly for any further information that you may need. 202-492-1067.

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov

      Message 3049 of 3049 , Today at 10:25 AM

        Thank you for this information.

        LD Lee

        Sent from my Verizon Smartphone