Congratulations to Fifth District Award Recipients

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      On behalf of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 5D, I extend  hearty congratulations to all of the Fifth District Award recipients. When our women and men in law enforcement are recognized for meritorious service all residents have cause to celebrate  and beam with pride and appreciation. We thank you for your initial commitment to serve and protect the citizens of the District of Columbia and we rejoice with you for service that is clearly above and beyond the call of duty. Again, thank you honorees for your dedicated service and for making us proud! We also appreciate the law enforcement personnel not receiving awards tonight and we look forward to seeing your names on next year's award list.

      Warmest Regards,

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      Chairman, 5D