Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2909 , Feb 27, 2013
      I will forward your request to our IT department Patrick.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 9:36 PM, "aRodeoJock" <arodeojock@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >>
      >> PSA: 506
      >> CCN: 13025410
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 14:00
      >> SHIFT: MID
      >> OFFENSE: BURGLARY
      >> METHOD: FIRST DEGREE BURGLARY (ARMED OR OTHERWISE)
      >> BLOCK: FLORIDA AVENUE NE FROM 7TH STREET NE TO 8TH STREET NE
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/24/2013 04:50
      >> END DT: 02/24/2013 07:00
      >> PSA: 507
      >> CCN: 13025619
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 20:45
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: BURGLARY
      >> METHOD: FIRST DEGREE BURGLARY (ARMED OR OTHERWISE)
      >> BLOCK: 24TH STREET NE FROM G STREET NE TO H STREET NE
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/26/2013 20:45
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 20:45
      >> PSA: 506
      >> CCN: 13025460
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 16:00
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: THEFT F/AUTO
      >> METHOD: THEFT F/AUTO (TAGS)
      >> BLOCK: OATES STREET NE FROM WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE TO MONTELLO AVENUE NE
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/25/2013 21:00
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 16:00
      >> PSA: 501
      >> CCN: 13025559
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 18:32
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: ROBBERY
      >> METHOD: CARJACKING -- ARMED
      >> BLOCK: W STREET NW FROM FLAGLER PLACE NW TO 2ND STREET NW
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/26/2013 18:32
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 18:32
      >> PSA: 501
      >> CCN: 13025583
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 18:51
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: THEFT/OTHER
      >> METHOD: THEFT 1ST DEGREE
      >> BLOCK: R STREET NW FROM NORTH CAPITOL STREET TO 1ST STREET NW
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/26/2013 00:30
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 03:30
      >>
      >> KEY:
      >>
      >> PSA - The Police District (first number=District) and area or police beat where the incident occurred.
      >>
      >> CCN - The Complaint Number for the incident.
      >>
      >> RPT DATE - Date the incident was reported to Police.
      >>
      >> SHIFT - Estimated tour of duty crime occurred. DAY=Day EVN=Evening MID=Midnight
      >>
      >> OFFENSE - Crime Classification.
      >>
      >> METHOD - Subcategory of the Crime or the Degree (i.e. Burglary 2 = 2nd Degree Burglary, meaning Burglar not in contact with the victim.)
      >>
      >> BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.
      >>
      >> LOCATION - General description of location where crime occurred.
      >>
      >> START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.
      >>
      >> END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded again! Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.
      Visit www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.
    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 2909 of 2909 , Mar 3 12:01 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15029611
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 16:30
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1 - 99 BLOCK OF R STREET NW
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/02/2015 13:55
        END DT: 03/02/2015 14:00
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15029708
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 18:29
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 1900 - 1921 BLOCK OF 2ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 03/02/2015 13:30
        END DT: 03/02/2015 17:00
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15029394
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 00:59
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 03/02/2015 00:54
        END DT: 03/02/2015 00:56
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15029632
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 15:50
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK: 3800 - 3999 BLOCK OF 25TH PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/02/2015 10:00
        END DT: 03/02/2015 15:40
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15029597
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 15:01
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 3617 - 3799 BLOCK OF 12TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other
        START DT: 03/02/2015 14:54
        END DT: 03/02/2015 15:01
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15029732
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 19:43
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1899 BLOCK OF PERRY STREET NE
        LOCATION: School-Elementary/Secondary
        START DT: 03/02/2015 18:40
        END DT: 03/02/2015 18:50
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029483
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 10:45
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1900 - 1999 BLOCK OF 9TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/02/2015 08:30
        END DT: 03/02/2015 09:00
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029622
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 15:20
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 1
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/01/2015 22:00
        END DT: 03/02/2015 15:01
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029498
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 11:12
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1900 - 2001 BLOCK OF M STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 02/20/2015 07:00
        END DT: 02/21/2015 09:00
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029757
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 19:12
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 1138 - 1199 BLOCK OF 19TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/02/2015 18:59
        END DT: 03/02/2015 19:05
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029766
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 18:28
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF ROSEDALE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/02/2015 18:13
        END DT: 03/02/2015 18:14
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15400590
        RPT DATE: 03/02/2015 08:54
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 1670 - 1699 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 03/01/2015 16:00
        END DT: 03/02/2015 07:30

        KEY: