Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3192 , Feb 27, 2013
      I will forward your request to our IT department Patrick.

      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
      Fifth District Station
      Metropolitan Police Department
      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
      Washington, DC 20002
      202-391-6862 (cell)
      202-698-0150 (station)

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 9:36 PM, "aRodeoJock" <arodeojock@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >>
      >> PSA: 506
      >> CCN: 13025410
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 14:00
      >> SHIFT: MID
      >> OFFENSE: BURGLARY
      >> METHOD: FIRST DEGREE BURGLARY (ARMED OR OTHERWISE)
      >> BLOCK: FLORIDA AVENUE NE FROM 7TH STREET NE TO 8TH STREET NE
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/24/2013 04:50
      >> END DT: 02/24/2013 07:00
      >> PSA: 507
      >> CCN: 13025619
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 20:45
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: BURGLARY
      >> METHOD: FIRST DEGREE BURGLARY (ARMED OR OTHERWISE)
      >> BLOCK: 24TH STREET NE FROM G STREET NE TO H STREET NE
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/26/2013 20:45
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 20:45
      >> PSA: 506
      >> CCN: 13025460
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 16:00
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: THEFT F/AUTO
      >> METHOD: THEFT F/AUTO (TAGS)
      >> BLOCK: OATES STREET NE FROM WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE TO MONTELLO AVENUE NE
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/25/2013 21:00
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 16:00
      >> PSA: 501
      >> CCN: 13025559
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 18:32
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: ROBBERY
      >> METHOD: CARJACKING -- ARMED
      >> BLOCK: W STREET NW FROM FLAGLER PLACE NW TO 2ND STREET NW
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/26/2013 18:32
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 18:32
      >> PSA: 501
      >> CCN: 13025583
      >> RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 18:51
      >> SHIFT: DAY
      >> OFFENSE: THEFT/OTHER
      >> METHOD: THEFT 1ST DEGREE
      >> BLOCK: R STREET NW FROM NORTH CAPITOL STREET TO 1ST STREET NW
      >> LOCATION:
      >> START DT: 02/26/2013 00:30
      >> END DT: 02/26/2013 03:30
      >>
      >> KEY:
      >>
      >> PSA - The Police District (first number=District) and area or police beat where the incident occurred.
      >>
      >> CCN - The Complaint Number for the incident.
      >>
      >> RPT DATE - Date the incident was reported to Police.
      >>
      >> SHIFT - Estimated tour of duty crime occurred. DAY=Day EVN=Evening MID=Midnight
      >>
      >> OFFENSE - Crime Classification.
      >>
      >> METHOD - Subcategory of the Crime or the Degree (i.e. Burglary 2 = 2nd Degree Burglary, meaning Burglar not in contact with the victim.)
      >>
      >> BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.
      >>
      >> LOCATION - General description of location where crime occurred.
      >>
      >> START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.
      >>
      >> END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded again! Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.
      Visit www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.
    • mpd.reports@...
      Message 3192 of 3192 , Today at 12:50 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15119046
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 03:09
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 08/03/2015 00:47
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:49
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15119159
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 10:20
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 200 - 299 BLOCK OF S STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/02/2015 19:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 09:47
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15119202
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 12:16
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 3100 - 3199 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 08/03/2015 11:30
        END DT: 08/03/2015 11:42
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15119050
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 00:32
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1299 BLOCK OF NEWTON STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 21:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:15
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15119323
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 16:08
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3500 - 3599 BLOCK OF 12TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Church/Synagogue/Temple
        START DT: 08/03/2015 16:08
        END DT: 08/03/2015 16:08
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15119384
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 17:14
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 1300 - 1329 BLOCK OF BRYANT STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 08/03/2015 17:14
        END DT: 08/03/2015 17:14
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15119025
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 00:10
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery/Attempt To Commit Robbery
        BLOCK: 1301 - 1329 BLOCK OF WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 08/02/2015 23:59
        END DT: 08/03/2015 00:02
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119052
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 01:15
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 21ST STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/03/2015 00:45
        END DT: 08/03/2015 01:08
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119140
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 08:57
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 300 - 399 BLOCK OF 19TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 20:00
        END DT: 08/03/2015 08:30
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15119565
        RPT DATE: 08/03/2015 22:18
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Gun
        BLOCK: 800 - 899 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/03/2015 22:18
        END DT: 08/03/2015 22:18

        KEY: