Re: [MPD-5D] Arrest in recent robbery at 7-11

  • jazzandjustice
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
      Outstanding!!!!!

      Thanks for keeping us safe!!!

      From: "Andrew Solberg (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      To: "Fifth District (MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com)" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:37:01 PM
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Arrest in recent robbery at 7-11

      Today, Fifth District detectives and officers made an arrest of a juvenile who was part of a group of several young men who entered the 7-11 store at 1233 Brentwood Road, NE, about 9:30 pm on Friday night, February 22, and after stealing items, robbed a clerk outside the store.

      The arrest was made after a concerted effort by officers and detectives here at 5D who pursued this case from the time it happened until the arrest today.  We are still investigating the case, and other arrests are anticipated.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
        Commissioner Henderson,

        The person arrested today was a juvenile, so we cannot release his name.  If we make any additional arrests of adults, those we can provide.

        Andy Solberg

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 27, 2013, at 9:38 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

        Commander Solberg,

        This is good news! Please provide their names.

        Commissioner Henderson, 5D05

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
          I'll tell them Debbie.   Thanks.

          Andy Solberg

          Sent from my iPad

          On Feb 27, 2013, at 9:39 PM, "Debbie Steiner" <DLSmith112@...> wrote:

          Great NEWS Commander.  Tell the guys.  Keep up the GREAT JOB!!