CANCELLED: Festival Committee Meeting - Wednesday, Sept 6th

  • Heather Phipps
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi All,

      Due to the BAWA reading and the Ward 5 Candidates Forum at the North Michigan Park Rec Center, please note that tonight's Brookland Festival Committee meeting is cancelled. We will hold the next meeting at the Brookland Visitors Center on Wednesday, Sept. 13th at 7 pm.

      Thanks,
      Heather Phipps

      Michael Gushue <mgushuedc@...> wrote:
      Heather: do you mean the gallery next to the visitor's center? We have a poetry reading at 7 in the visitor's center today (wednesday). It's the BAWA reading, first Wednesday of every month.

      Michael Gushue