Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • mpd.reports@...
    Message 1 of 3059 , Feb 27, 2013

      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13025410
      RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 14:00
      SHIFT: MID
      OFFENSE: BURGLARY
      METHOD: FIRST DEGREE BURGLARY (ARMED OR OTHERWISE)
      BLOCK: FLORIDA AVENUE NE FROM 7TH STREET NE TO 8TH STREET NE
      LOCATION:
      START DT: 02/24/2013 04:50
      END DT: 02/24/2013 07:00
      PSA: 507
      CCN: 13025619
      RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 20:45
      SHIFT: DAY
      OFFENSE: BURGLARY
      METHOD: FIRST DEGREE BURGLARY (ARMED OR OTHERWISE)
      BLOCK: 24TH STREET NE FROM G STREET NE TO H STREET NE
      LOCATION:
      START DT: 02/26/2013 20:45
      END DT: 02/26/2013 20:45
      PSA: 506
      CCN: 13025460
      RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 16:00
      SHIFT: DAY
      OFFENSE: THEFT F/AUTO
      METHOD: THEFT F/AUTO (TAGS)
      BLOCK: OATES STREET NE FROM WEST VIRGINIA AVENUE NE TO MONTELLO AVENUE NE
      LOCATION:
      START DT: 02/25/2013 21:00
      END DT: 02/26/2013 16:00
      PSA: 501
      CCN: 13025559
      RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 18:32
      SHIFT: DAY
      OFFENSE: ROBBERY
      METHOD: CARJACKING -- ARMED
      BLOCK: W STREET NW FROM FLAGLER PLACE NW TO 2ND STREET NW
      LOCATION:
      START DT: 02/26/2013 18:32
      END DT: 02/26/2013 18:32
      PSA: 501
      CCN: 13025583
      RPT DATE: 02/26/2013 18:51
      SHIFT: DAY
      OFFENSE: THEFT/OTHER
      METHOD: THEFT 1ST DEGREE
      BLOCK: R STREET NW FROM NORTH CAPITOL STREET TO 1ST STREET NW
      LOCATION:
      START DT: 02/26/2013 00:30
      END DT: 02/26/2013 03:30

      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.

      ADW - Assault With A Deadly Weapon

      F&V - Force and Violence

      PBS - Pocketbook Snatch

      P/P - Pickpocket