Flood/Weather Update

  • rbrannum@robertbrannum.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Greetings and salutations Neighbors:

      If you are receiving multiple e-mails, please forgive me.

      The National Weather Service Flash Flood Watch remains in effect for the
      District of Columbia through tonight. Heavy rains and gusty winds are expected
      to continue. PEPCO reports 7,409 DC customers are without power within the
      zipcode of 20001. DC Fire/EMS has received numerous calls for wires arching
      and trees down. DC WASA has been through the Bloomingdale area and cleaned
      catch basins and has crews on standby. If you become of any emergency issues
      please call the DCEMA EOC at 727-1000.