RE: [MPD-5D] What happened at the 7-11 on the Brentwood PKWY on Friday night the 22nd?

  • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013

      This establishment was subjected to a “Flash Mob” incident where several individual stole assorted items from the store.  An employee was also assaulted and robbed outside of the store.

      The incident is currently being investigated by Fifth District Detectives who have identified some of the individuals involved.  We expect to have several arrests regarding this case in the near future.

      Thank You.

      Capt. J. Brown

      5th District

      (202) 698-0288