What happened at the 7-11 on the Brentwood PKWY on Friday night the 22nd?

  • corplaw_1031
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      Around 11PM, I was out with my dog and there was an ambulance transporting a victim from the 7-11. There were no less than 8 police cars marked and unmarked and police behind the counter looking for something and police outside with flashlights looking for something.

      One office announced that 7-11 was closed to some teens that were trying to go in there.

      Was this a shooting or a stabbing or what? Has anyone been caught?

      Thanks
    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013

        This establishment was subjected to a “Flash Mob” incident where several individual stole assorted items from the store.  An employee was also assaulted and robbed outside of the store.

        The incident is currently being investigated by Fifth District Detectives who have identified some of the individuals involved.  We expect to have several arrests regarding this case in the near future.

        Thank You.

        Capt. J. Brown

        5th District

        (202) 698-0288