RE: [MPD-4D] Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Reports

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013

      Keith, as I have stated many times- we consolidated all of our records, which resided in numerous data bases, to one records management system.  This process takes time and it has been down since September of 2012- happily, as I stated today, we are almost ready to turn Crime Mapping back on.

      As far as your question about previous downtime- as you are aware there is always unexpected problems with technology- and the need to refresh and update.  We do our best to keep our residents informed.