Grosso Near You

  • Tommia Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      I am sending this announcement on behalf of Councilmember David Grosso:

      I am pleased to announce the regular schedule for “Grosso Near You.”  The informal meetings will take place four Thursday's a month with my Chief of Staff, Aaron Pritchard, at four rotating coffee shops in D.C. The meetings will provide the opportunity for constituents to bring ideas and issues directly to me as part of an effort to make the D.C. Council more accessible to the public.
      This outreach is a way to make me readily available on a regular basis around D.C.  I represent residents in every ward and my office is available to hear new ideas and help solve problems that people face. So please join me and Aaron on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at Big Bear Café located at 1700 1st Street NW from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
      My first meeting was held in Ward 8 at the Big Chair Coffee and Grill where I talked to residents about issues that included education, housing, and economic development within Ward 8. The following is the schedule for “Grosso Near You:”
      Grosso Near You Schedule
      First Thursday of every Month
      8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
      621 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
      Washington, D.C. 20003
      Second Thursday
      8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
      Politics and Prose
      5015 Connecticut Avenue N.W.
      Washington, D.C. 20008
      Third Thursday
      8:oo a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
      8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
      2122 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE
      Washington, D.C. 20020
      Fourth Thursday
      February 28, 2013
      8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
      1700 1st Street NW
      Washington D.C. 20001
    • Hayes, Tommia (Council)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013

        On the behalf of Councilmember Grosso:

        Please join me on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at Big Bear Café located at 1700 1st Street N.W. from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for “Grosso Near You.”  The informal meetings will take place four Thursday's a month with my Chief of Staff, Aaron Pritchard, at four rotating coffee shops in D.C. The meetings will provide the opportunity for constituents to bring ideas and issues directly to me as part of an effort to make the D.C. Council more accessible to the public.

        This outreach is a way to make me readily available on a regular basis around D.C.  I represent residents in every ward and my office is available to hear new ideas and help solve problems that people face.

        My first meeting was held in Ward 8 at the Big Chair Coffee and Grill where I talked to residents about issues that included education, housing, and economic development within Ward 8. The following is the schedule for “Grosso Near You:”

        Grosso Near You Schedule

        First Thursday of every Month

        April 4, 2013

        8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.

        Pound the Hill

        621 Pennsylvania Avenue SE

        Washington, D.C. 20003

        Second Thursday

        April 11, 2013

        8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.

        Modern Times Coffeehouse

        Politics and Prose

        5015 Connecticut Avenue N.W.

        Washington, D.C. 20008

        Third Thursday

        April 18, 2013

        8:oo a.m. to 9:30 a.m.

        Big Chair Coffee and Grill

        8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.

        2122 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE

        Washington, D.C. 20020

        Fourth Thursday

        April 25, 2013

        8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

        Big Bear Cafe

        1700 1st Street NW

        Washington D.C. 20001

        Tommia Hayes

        Administrative Assistant/Scheduler

        Councilmember At-Large David Grosso

        1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

        Suite 406

        Washington, D.C. 20004

        (202) 724-8105

        Follow David:

        Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\thayes\Pictures\facebook-icon.png  Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: C:\Users\thayes\Pictures\twitter-bird-light-bgs.png