Daily Crime Reports

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013

      Good morning, I wanted to apologize for the recent issues related to the daily posting of the crime report to each of the District listserves.  Due to a technical issue, the report was not posting to the listserves this past week.  I know this is an important resource for many of you, and I apologize for the inconvenience.  I assure you that we are addressing the problem and the 24-hour crime report will be back up on the listserves this week.  The arrest reports for each District will be back online as soon as possible.  Please note that the year-to-date citywide crime data is available Monday through Friday on our website, www.mpdc.dc.gov.  Additionally, the Crime Mapping application should be back up and running for your use near the end of this week.  Thank you,

      Chief Lanier

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov

    • brian.ions
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        Thank you, Chief.  With warmer weather around the corner, I know folks will appreciate your efforts on getting these crime stats resources back on line quickly.

        As they each become available again, I'm assuming they will be up on both the 5D and 4D listservs-- more or less at the same time.(?)  Accordingly, I'll post your message as is to the Brookland and BrooklandGLBT lists.

        Also, if it's going to be more 10 to 15 days, it would be good if you or someone could get us periodic ETA updates on the progress of making the regular district arrest stats reports available again.

        brian/
        504

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...> wrote:

        Good morning, I wanted to apologize for the recent issues related to the daily posting of the crime report to each of the District listserves. Due to a technical issue, the report was not posting to the listserves this past week. I know this is an important resource for many of you, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I assure you that we are addressing the problem and the 24-hour crime report will be back up on the listserves this week. The arrest reports for each District will be back online as soon as possible. Please note that the year-to-date citywide crime data is available Monday through Friday on our website, www.mpdc.dc.gov<http://www.mpdc.dc.gov>. Additionally, the Crime Mapping application should be back up and running for your use near the end of this week. Thank you,
        Chief Lanier