RE: [MPD-5D] Police Activity on Staples Street Sunday Evening

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013

      Sunday night at about 8:30 pm, a man with a gun attempted to rob another man near Montello and Queen St.  The victim fled on foot, and the suspect fired several shots at him.  The victim was struck once in the lower part of his body.

      We are still investigating and ask that is anyone has any information on this crime call 727-9099 to provide it.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov