Police Activity on Staples Street Sunday Evening

  • big_kg_51
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
      I live in the 1400 block of Orren and there was a lot of police activity last night in the 1400 block of Staples which tied up Staples as well as Levis for a couple of hours. Is it possible to find out what went on?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013

        Sunday night at about 8:30 pm, a man with a gun attempted to rob another man near Montello and Queen St.  The victim fled on foot, and the suspect fired several shots at him.  The victim was struck once in the lower part of his body.

        We are still investigating and ask that is anyone has any information on this crime call 727-9099 to provide it.

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov