CAC meetings to resume in September

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Good Morning All,

      I failed to correct the posting for the automatic calendar, pleased
      be advised that the CAC meetings will resume on the 4th Thursday in
      September. My apologies if this auto notice cause confusion.

      Mark your Calendars, Tell a neighbor, Bring a friend. See you there

      Reminder from: MPD-5D's Calendar
      Title: CAC Meeting
      Date of Next meeting: Thursday September 28, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats on the fourth
      Thursday of every month.
      Location: Fifth District Police Station
      1805 Bladensburg Road NE

      The CAC is an advisory panel in each police district that provides
      the District Commander with information and recommendations from the
      community on public safety problems and police service needs. All
      Fifth District residents are invited to the monthly CAC meeting.

      Fayette Vaughn-Lee
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      202 698-0188