Re: Accident on New York Avenue/Kendall Street NE

  • vmoore0224
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
      Good day Commissioner Lewis: Besides what have already been posted on the ListServ, is there anything specific you are looking for? The scene was processed by MPD's Major Crash Unit, which is a subset of Traffic Safety and Special Enforcement Branch. Due to the fact there was a fatality, Major Crash is responsible for investigating the scene. With that being said, any additional information that has not already been divulged will have to wait until they complete their investigation.

      Lt. V Moore
      PSA 505

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Peta-Gay Lewis wrote:

      > Hello there,
      >
      > Is it possible to get an update on the New York Avenue/Kendall Street NE
      > accident that occured this morning? Thank you
      >
      > --
      > Peta-Gay Lewis
      > Commissioner, ANC Single Member District 5D01
      > "Like" me on Facebook for updates within the SMD and
      > ward

    • Peta-Gay Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013
        Lt. V. Moore,

        The information shared in the other post is currently sufficient. When I sent my question the post was not made viewable.  Thank you for keeping the community informed.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2013

          A man was killed when he was struck by a car in the 1300 block of New York Avenue, NE, about 5:30 this morning.

          Visit
          www.Grade.DC.gov