Re: 2.11.13 Arrest Made 2011 Homicide Which Occurred in the 1200 Block of Mount Olivet Road, NE

  • cccaprez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Is this the same Dwayne HIlton from  2011 CF3 005163: District of Columbia Vs. HILTON, DWAYNE ? If so, did this guy undergo any mental health evaluation before being released?

      06/01/2011 Case Disposed - Dismissed Case Disposed - Dismissed

      Judge: BECK, RONNA L Location: Courtroom 311
      03/22/2011 Charge Filed Charge Filed Charge #1: Robbery While Armed

      03/22/2011
      Event: Presentment
      Date: 03/22/2011 Time: 1:00 pm
      Judge: HARRIS EPPS, DIANA Location: Courtroom C-10