Re: [MPD-5D] 2.11.13 Arrest Made 2011 Homicide Which Occurred in the 1200 Block of Mount Olivet Road, NE

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      This is excellent news. We look forward to this suspect proceeding through the judicial process and if convicted, we will encourage residents in Patrol Service Area 507 to submit commity imapct statements at sentencing.
      Commissioner, Kathy Henderson, 5D05
      5D Court Watch Coordinator
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        Is this the same Dwayne HIlton from  2011 CF3 005163: District of Columbia Vs. HILTON, DWAYNE ? If so, did this guy undergo any mental health evaluation before being released?

        06/01/2011 Case Disposed - Dismissed Case Disposed - Dismissed

        Judge: BECK, RONNA L Location: Courtroom 311
        03/22/2011 Charge Filed Charge Filed Charge #1: Robbery While Armed

        03/22/2011
        Event: Presentment
        Date: 03/22/2011 Time: 1:00 pm
        Judge: HARRIS EPPS, DIANA Location: Courtroom C-10