Vigil for Prayer and Support – Pamela Butler and the Butler Family

  • Keith J
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 9:13 AM
      Dear Neighbors,

      Four years ago this February 14th Pamela Butler became missing.
      She lived at 4th and Oglethorpe Streets, NW in a beautiful home.

      With little advancements made in the case, hopes remain that soon the family will have closure and finally know what happened to their beloved daughter and sister.

      It is only through prayers and support that the Butler Family or any family in crisis mode can sustain the agony of simply not knowing.

      On Saturday, 16th of February, at 3:30 PM once again we'll gather to strength the Butler Family and pray for closure.
      Please join us at 4th & Oglethorpe Streets NW to offer your support and prayers to the Butler Family.
      Remember this could be any of us!

      We hope to see everyone out for a time of hope and support.

      The Family has asked me to invite you and we hope as many of you that can will come out. Bring a neighbor or friend.

      Questions, feel free to contact me.

      Keith Jarrell