Re: [MPD-5D] Outstanding Performance by MPD Officers in 5D

  • Kathy Henderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013
      This is the incident I saw on Saturday afternoon. I applaud both officers and all of their colleagues for the swift action, underscoring excellent police work. The crime challenges we are facing as a community are daunting. We want to make sure that we have enough officers to back each other up, while serving and protecting our communities. We always appreciate valiant police work; thank you.

      Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05