2.7.13 Missing Person Critical Located 5300 block of 42nd Street, NW Manual O'Bryant

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013

      Contact: Officer Paul Metcalf 202-727-4383

      February 7, 2013

      Missing Person Critical: Manual O’Bryant Has Been Located

      (Washington, DC)- The missing person identified as 83 year-old Manual O’Bryant has been located.

      Mr. O’Bryant had reportedly been last seen on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, at approximately 9:00 am in the 5300 block of 42nd Street, NW.

      The Metropolitan Police Department would like to thank both our community and media partners for their assistance in publicizing this case.

      Visit
      www.Grade.DC.gov

    • Vonetta Dumas
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
        Good news hope he's doing well!

        Vonetta Dumas
        ANC Commissioner 5D02

        On Feb 7, 2013, at 5:53 PM, "Press, MPD (MPD)" <mpd.press@...> wrote:

        Contact: Officer Paul Metcalf 202-727-4383

        February 7, 2013

        Missing Person Critical: Manual O’Bryant Has Been Located

        (Washington, DC)- The missing person identified as 83 year-old Manual O’Bryant has been located.

        Mr. O’Bryant had reportedly been last seen on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, at approximately 9:00 am in the 5300 block of 42nd Street, NW.

        The Metropolitan Police Department would like to thank both our community and media partners for their assistance in publicizing this case.

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.

        <2.7.13 Critical Missing PersonLocated 5300 42nd St., NW Manual O'Bryant.pdf>
      • Debbie Steiner
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
          Yes!! This is great news. � �It's nothing like community partners working to help residents to reclaim the calm we deserve.

          As always.. Go team!!

          Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

          � � � �Booker T. Washington

          On Feb 7, 2013, at 10:58 PM, Vonetta Dumas <predestined1974@...> wrote:

          Good news hope he's doing well!

          Vonetta Dumas
          ANC Commissioner 5D02�

          On Feb 7, 2013, at 5:53 PM, "Press, MPD (MPD)" <mpd.press@...> wrote:

          Contact: Officer Paul Metcalf 202-727-4383

          February 7, 2013

          Missing Person Critical: Manual O’Bryant Has Been Located

          (Washington, DC)- The missing person identified as 83 year-old Manual O’Bryant has been located.

          Mr. O’Bryant had reportedly been last seen on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, at approximately 9:00 am in the 5300 block of 42nd Street, NW.

          The Metropolitan Police Department would like to thank both our community and media partners for their assistance in publicizing this case.

          Grade.DC.gov has expanded again!� Check out which five additional agencies can now be rated.