Re: Theft from carport 2/5/13 Bryant st NW

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      Yes. I will be installing cameras, and constructing a gate back there as well to improve security. Hopefully the cameras will benefit my neighbors as well.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Andre (MPD)" wrote:

      > Was a police report taken??
      >

      > Save the date!
      > Mayor Gray's 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
      > Attend in person, watch on DCN , or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray .
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
        Hi Marco

        Can I give you a call tomorrow?  I would like to get the exact address so that we may ensure we give this area special attention.

        Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
        Fifth District Station
        Metropolitan Police Department
        1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
        Washington, DC 20002
        202-391-6862 (cell)
        202-698-0150 (station)

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 11:41 PM, "Marco" <bigbrotherpolo@...> wrote:

        Yes. I will be installing cameras, and constructing a gate back there as well to improve security. Hopefully the cameras will benefit my neighbors as well.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Andre (MPD)" wrote:

        > Was a police report taken??
        >

        > Save the date!
        > Mayor Gray's 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
        > Attend in person, watch on DCN , or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray .

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov