Theft from carport 2/5/13 Bryant st NW

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013
      Today between the hours of 1030 and 1600 24 boxes of black porcelain floor tiles were stolen from our carport. Keep an eye out for pick up trucks patrolling the allies behind our houses. We will report any suspicious vehicles plate numbers, please do the same.
    • Wright, Andre (MPD)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2013

        Was a police report taken??

        Save the date!
        Mayor Gray’s 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
        Attend in person, watch on DCN, or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
          Yes. I will be installing cameras, and constructing a gate back there as well to improve security. Hopefully the cameras will benefit my neighbors as well.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Andre (MPD)" wrote:

          > Was a police report taken??
          >

          > Save the date!
          > Mayor Gray's 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
          > Attend in person, watch on DCN , or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray .
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
            Hi Marco

            Can I give you a call tomorrow?  I would like to get the exact address so that we may ensure we give this area special attention.

            Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
            Fifth District Station
            Metropolitan Police Department
            1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
            Washington, DC 20002
            202-391-6862 (cell)
            202-698-0150 (station)

            On Feb 6, 2013, at 11:41 PM, "Marco" <bigbrotherpolo@...> wrote:

            Yes. I will be installing cameras, and constructing a gate back there as well to improve security. Hopefully the cameras will benefit my neighbors as well.

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Wright, Andre (MPD)" wrote:

            > Was a police report taken??
            >

            > Save the date!
            > Mayor Gray's 2013 State of the District Address is Tuesday, February 5th at 7:00 pm at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue.
            > Attend in person, watch on DCN , or follow on Twitter via @mayorvincegray .

            Visit
            www.Grade.DC.gov